Click for Olean, New York Forecast

Google

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Salamanca Beverage Company

I was pleased to come across this website which supports local live music in the Olean, NY and surrounding areas. Some places mentioned on this website are:

Breadstix in Olean which is an awesome place to eat dinner and they make excellent margaritas. It's not a very big restaurant, but very tasty. I highly recommend this for your next night out.

THE PRESS BOX in Olean. I've only been there a couple of times. I guess I have not hit it on a good night, so I'll leave my opinions at the door for now. Maybe I'll have to check em out again on April 29th. Zephyr is playing there that night, so I'll be able to have a better opinion on the sound proofing that night. Karaoke didn't set with me very well, the one time I went, but it might have been the ones who were running the Karaoke. Stay tuned for that. Who in the heck is Charlie and the Tunas. I hear that Lisa & Paul is Lisa who used to be the lead singer in Nobody's Fool out of Bradford. Now that girl can kick butt. She is a very talented rocker. Rock on Lisa. Should be interesting to see this duo.

4/15 SAT THE JAM
4/22 SAT HITCHIN' POST
4/29 SAT ZEPHYR Miller Lite Challenge Party
5/6 SAT CHARLIE & THE TUNAS
5/13 SAT JOKER'S WILD
5/20 SAT LISA & PAUL

VALENTINE'S PLACE - Fredonia
4/21 SAT THE PORCELAIN BUS DRIVERS

For the up to date live band schedule click here:



1 Comments:

Blogger Luanne said...

I'm happy to try and do my part to help promote local entertainment and just plain ole fun things to do in and around our area. We live in such a beautiful part of the country and what better way to spend time but with good music and lots of Miller-Lite ;-)

Look forward to meeting you all.

Luanne

May 14, 2006 3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google