Click for Olean, New York Forecast

Google

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Olean, NY personals


I have posted my personal ad in several places, searching for other Olean, NY singles who are looking for love. Unfortunately, all of these sights are not set up to get your messages delivered to your inbox. I'm just now finding a message which was sent to me back in September of 2005. Ya think he's still interested? lol That sure was futile. Well, I'm blogging about this site because supposedly it should be just for people in our general vicinity. We'll see. I am curious
if anyone in our area is interested in "speed dating"? Ever heard of
it?

So here is my plug of myself, searching, putting myself out there.
Here is a copy of my personal ad.

Mr Right......are you out there?

I love where I live. Getting to know someone totally is the most important
thing in any relationship. Friendship is the most important thing that two
people can share. Communication and honesty is key!! To be able to relax
and be yourself, knowing you have no hidden drama or issues in your life
or hanging over your head.

Here are just a few things I love about living in the country: the farms,
rolling hills, wild animals, deer grazing. Just to name a few. It's difficult
to describe the full effect in a picturesque and eloquent manner. It's
simply beautiful. Did I mention that thunderstorms from the porch are
awesome to observe? *wink* I enjoy going out for dinner or staying at
home, being surrounded by family, friends, going to a store, or festival,
woodworking with guidance, gardening, fishing, movies, bowling, and
auctions, but mostly I love to be outside. I love spending time around
the campfire. If there's a party, I'm there with a smile and a laugh. My
job keeps me very busy, and I'd like to have more fun.

I'm missing that companion to spend those times with. Could that
person be you? One would call me: BBW = big, beautiful woman with
a very warm smile and a big heart. :-) My son is very active and my
sweetheart. I prefer not to fill in the "income question" on surveys.
I consider myself financially secure. I am mostly (but not only)
attracted to clean cut blue-collar men (sounds oxymoronic), someone
my own age and/or mentality (I have been known to have silly
moments). I expect my mate to accept and honor my friends and
family as well, as they are important to me. I'm interested in
someone who has a warm heart, is compassionate, lovable, and
loves laughter. Send an icebreaker or reach out to me. We could get
together for conversation and maybe a drink or two. Till we meet...

to bypass the paying part, just email me directly and don't forget to
send your picture too because, let's face it, you have GOT to have a
kissable look. *smile*



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google